Avid Minds

четверг, октября 28, 2004

Does God exist?

Does God exist?That's an ordinary question without an ordinary answer. I'm christian not because I wanted but because I was made to when I didn't have perceptions, just sensations...But what do I think now?I don´t believe in any religion and a gorgeous girl once said to me that she didn´t believe in any human-like god but in Nature as a God. How beautiful is that?Speechless I was...If I believed in any God, it'd be that one. When I saw her just walking into the flying machine, I just stood there, sat, sad and sorry .That was the last time I dropped a tear...

"What kind of men are poets that are able to talk about Jupiter as if it is like a man but if it is an enormous rotating sphere of methane and ammonia,have to remain in silence?"
Richard Feynman

Комментарии: 0:

Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]

<< Главная страница